Unable to get the connection through Java process

From: Murali Mohan Kasetty <kasetty(at)india(dot)hp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to get the connection through Java process
Date: 2002-10-31 13:50:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

When I try to connect postgreySQL 7.2 server through a java
process, I get the following error

An I/O error occured while reading from backend - Exception:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket
input stream read Stack Trace: java.net.SocketException: Connection
reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read at
java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Murali

Attachment Content-Type Size