UPDATE_RULE

From: Eric Hallander <ehallander(at)tellium(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: UPDATE_RULE
Date: 2002-10-23 19:59:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I have seen some talk on some older threads about some patches for the
getImported getExported Keys functions in the DatabaseMetaData class
that fix:

1) Case sensitivity in the table name (right now I have to cast down to
lower case to get results)
2) Return the proper values for the UPDATE_RULE, and DELETE_RULE columns

I am currently using the latest developer 7.3 jdbc driver with java 1.4.
Is there someplace I can get a fix to this?

Eric