Re: PostgreSQL Benchmarks

From: Diogo Biazus <diogo(at)ikono(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Benchmarks
Date: 2002-10-15 12:30:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I agree tottaly with you, but I need some data to show to my clients.
Today I use PostgreSQL in a couple of projects and it always fulfilled
my needs.
I already analysed the situation and I think PostgreSQL is perfect for
this project,
but the client does not trust in an open source solution.

Maybe some benchmarks comparing pg to comercial databases would help to
convince him.
I found a comparison chart in the MySQL site, but if anynone knows about
something else.

TIA

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus