Re: pgAdmin problem with explain

From: pginfo <pginfo(at)t1(dot)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin problem with explain
Date: 2002-10-14 13:37:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

This is the message in log:
SQLExecDirect: EXPLAIN explain select
N.IDS,N.IDS_NUM,N.IDS_SLU,N.IDS_SKLAD,SK.MNAME AS
SKNAME,N.ZAPR,N.NOMNUM,NOM.NUM,N.NOMNAME,NOM.MNAME AS
NOMNAME,N.PART,N.SERIENNUM,N.IZV,N.KOL,N.IDS_MED,N.MED,N.IDS_MED_MAIN,N.MED_MAIN,N.OTN_MED,N.CENA,N.VAL,N.KURS,N.CENADDS,N.DDS,N.CENA_LV,N.CENA_LVDDS,N.TOT,N.DTO,N.PTO,N.ORDER_NUM,N.IDS_DOC2,NOM.OSN_MED,NOM.DOP1_MED,NOM.DOP2_MED,NOM.OTN_DOP1_MED,NOM.OTN_DOP2_MED,N.DTON
,N.OFFIC,N.DATE_IZL,N.IZL,N.OTCH_CENA,N.CENAMITALV,N.CENATAKSILV,N.CENATRANSLV,N.CENA,N.CENAZASTRLV
from A_SKLAD N left outer join A_LOCATION SK ON ( N.IDS_SKLAD=SK.IDS )
left outer join A_NOMEN NOM ON ( N.IDS_NUM = NOM.IDS ) where N.FID = 0 AND
N.IDS_DOC = 'SOF_500' ORDER BY N.ORDER_NUM ;

A Query Execution Plan could not be calculated for the specified SQL query.

Done - 0.21 Secs.
Entering pgAdmin II:frmSQLExplain.Form_Resize()

But I do not understand why pg can not calculate the plan !

Regards,
Ivan.