Re: Problem running postgre as a windows NT service

From: Savita <savita(at)india(dot)hp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Problem running postgre as a windows NT service
Date: 2002-10-10 11:38:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes I understand that the psql is the command is to verify that the server is
started properly.

Once you install postgre as a NT service.WE will get two things in the control
panel.

I am able to start the service now using control panel.

But what I wanted is that insdeed of using psql command in command prompt is
there any other way to connect to postgre.because basically the pupose of making
postgre as a service is to avoid the use of command prompt.

Actually what I mean

--
Best Regards
- Savita