Has someone compiled PostgreSQL JDBC with gcj ?

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Has someone compiled PostgreSQL JDBC with gcj ?
Date: 2002-09-26 15:29:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I have a Java application (without user interface) that uses PostgreSQL
with JDBC.
Everything is OK now with Java SDK but I recently discovered gcj,
compiled all my application with gcj, everything works but JDBC connection.
I don't know how to include the PostgreSQL JDBC jar in gcj compilation.

Has anybody did such a thing?

Constantin Teodorescu
Braila, ROMANIA