Re: just curious

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Felipe Schnack <felipes(at)ritterdosreis(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: just curious
Date: 2002-09-18 17:11:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Felipe,

No you misunderstood the other messages on the list. You certainly can
setAutocommit() in the driver. What you should not do in a 7.3beta1
database is set the postgresql.conf parameter autocommit to off. This
is a server setting, not a jdbc setting. The driver currently only
supports the default server setting for autocommit.

thanks,
--Barry