Re: dblink bug fix - please apply prior to wrapping up

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dblink bug fix - please apply prior to wrapping up
Date: 2002-09-03 04:08:39
Lists: pgsql-patches

Tom Lane wrote:
> Applied. Sorry about that, but I knew you were working on dblink and
> thought it best not to joggle your elbow. Is contrib/tablefunc okay?

No sweat! Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind around cvs. I tested
contrib/tablefunc also and it seems OK.

BTW, that connectby function gave me the impression that it may actually
be simpler for the function writer to build and return their own
tuplestore. A lot of complexity is removed by not having to deal with
multiple calls.

Thanks,

Joe