Re: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Johann Zuschlag <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver moved to GBorg ...
Date: 2002-08-24 03:17:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> Anonymous CVS access is available at
> pserver:anonymous(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc
> Password: anonymous
> You do not have to join the team to use it, only committers need do
> that.

Will we have regular (daily?) tarballs posted somewhere? Preferably on
the postgresql.org ftp site so those building RPMs etc can pick them up
easily?

btw, anonymous access did work for me, with a leading colon added to the
pserver info and with the explicit password of "anonymous" as suggested
by Dave:

myst$ setenv CVSROOT
:pserver:anonymous(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc
myst$ cvs login
Logging in to
:pserver:anonymous(at)gborg(dot)postgresql(dot)org:2401/usr/local/cvsroot/psqlodbc
CVS password:
myst$ cvs co psqlodbc
cvs server: Updating psqlodbc
U psqlodbc/GNUmakefile