Looking for organizer apliations

From: Patricia Yábar <pyabar(at)unica(dot)edu>
To: listas posgres-php <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for organizer apliations
Date: 2002-08-05 07:50:34
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello, I'm looking for organizer aplications free, that made in php, bd
postgres, and can be working with Ldap. I don't interesting in
administration of users, I can add this aplication in our intranet, so
it have to be simple and only have the option to select users for know
when their are free for proposed a meeting. I found one 'Webcalendar' ,
but please if you know any other, please tell me something.

pyabar.