Re: OS X El Capitan and DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)justatheory(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OS X El Capitan and DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
Date: 2015-11-07 22:03:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Nov 4, 2015, at 8:37 PM, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> There is:
> http://openradar.appspot.com/22807197

Yep, I filed that because I was unable to build the DBD::Oracle Perl module, since I can’t tell it where to find the SQL*Plus libraries. Big PITA.

Apple says that the more people file bugs, the more likely the issue is to get attention. So by all means, please file radars about this. You can reference 21732670 as the bug you’re duping (they marked mine as a dupe for that one).

https://http://bugreport.apple.com/

Best,

David