Re: MySQL or Postgres ?

From: Fred Vos <fred(dot)vos(at)kub(dot)nl>
To: " Fabiàn R(dot)Breschi" <fabian(dot)breschi(at)acm(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MySQL or Postgres ?
Date: 2002-08-02 18:43:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Here's the url to the archives of this list, where you will see that
this question is asked about every 10 days or so. Try 'mysql' as a
search string and it will produce a lot of hits. Many people already
spent time to respond to earlier MySQL versus PostgreSQL questions.

http://archives.postgresql.org

Please take five minutes to search the archives, search the website and
other sources before you send your question to this list,

Fred Vos