solaris 9?

From: redmonde(at)purdue(dot)edu
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: solaris 9?
Date: 2002-07-26 01:40:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

With pg 7.2 I had no problems, but getting the development version from CVS I
am unable to compile. Specifically it does a:
make: *** No rule to make target `isinf.o', needed by `SUBSYS.o'. Stop.
within src/backend/port. I noticed that the Makefile setup has been changed
since the stable version.
Has it been tested on Solaris 9? Is something amiss in the new Makefile setup?

Thanks;
Eric