Re: CX parameter of the connection string

From: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: SSY <ssy(at)chisto(dot)ru>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CX parameter of the connection string
Date: 2002-07-23 08:51:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

SSY wrote:

> Thank you very much, but how this substitution can be realized?
> What order of this options? How can this options be encrypted to the CX
> parameter?

For example, I can see CX=188303a8 in your posting.
The first 2 bytes are contant(18) which represents the
count of effective bits of the subsequent flag.

The bits of the flag represents the following.
<The least siginificant bit>
LF <-> CR/LF conversion
Updatable Cursors
Disallow Premature
Recognize Unique Index
PROTOCOL 6.3
PROTOCOL 7.X,6.4
Unknown Sizes(Don't know)
Unknown Sizes(Maximum)
Disable Generic Optimizer
KSQO
CommLog
MyLog
Parse Statements
Cancel as FreeStmt
Use Declare/Fetch
Read Only
Text As LongVarChar
Unknowns as LongVarChar
Bools as Char
Row Versioning
Show System Tables
Oid Options(Show Column)
Oid Options(Fake Index)
True is -1
<The most siginificant bit>

For example,
8303a8 : 0001 0101 1100 0000 1100 0001

represents
UNIQUE_INDEX
6.4/7.x, Unknowns As Max
Disable Generic Optiomizer, KSQO
Text As LongVarChar, Unknown As LongVarChar
True is -1

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/