Lindows.com vote: I need your support

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Lindows.com vote: I need your support
Date: 2002-07-12 06:39:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi guys,

Is anyone here a fan of my Flash animations for OpenOffice.org,
PostgreSQL, etc?

i.e. the "Introduction to OpenOffice.org", "PostgreSQL Sequences",
"Referential Integrity", and "First Steps with Writer" animations (thus
far).

And the PostgreSQL "Technical Documentation" website which has been
another labour of love for since Feb 2001.

Well, I need your support. I'm applying for government funding at the
moment but that's going to take 8 weeks (and a little bit more it looks
like) and I'm running out of cash *fast* meanwhile. Will definitely be
broke before then (and *really* not looking forward to it).

If everyone who has the inclination could please nominate/vote-for/etc
me on the Lindows "Clicky Awards" form then that would be great, as it
means I can keep working on this stuff full-time.

http://www.net2.com/nominations/

And no, I don't normally ask, but right now its kind of important.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi