Re: [Fwd: [GENERAL] [Please Help!!!!!!!!] Problem in Chinese

From: Gordon Luk <gordon(at)gforce(dot)ods(dot)org>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [GENERAL] [Please Help!!!!!!!!] Problem in Chinese
Date: 2002-06-27 06:57:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Tatsue Ishii,

Ok, but problem is, when i try encode with unicode, it also reject
me.... invalid UNICODE charater.... :-(
I already try few client, like borland's SQL explorer, zde... and
restore program come with postgresql...

Sorry, i would like to a special request. After i read preious message
from you to Gene Leung, let me fully understand under EUC_TW rule ,
postgresql should reject me (input such invalid charaters). So i request
a special patch that could to support Big5 or disable the validation.

If postgres do not support Big5, that is big problem in chinese...
Please help.

Thanks for your quick response ( i have not response in General Mailling
list :-( , may be no one using postgresql in chinese [Big5].)

Gordon