Re: First Win32 Contribution (Was: Re: Democracy and

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr, Karel Zak <zakkr(at)zf(dot)jcu(dot)cz>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First Win32 Contribution (Was: Re: Democracy and
Date: 2002-06-21 00:17:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Stephan Szabo wrote:

> Actually, IIRC Don did the triggers, and I did the utility commands/create
> stuff, but the point is still the same. (Made in the point of
> historical accuracy since I don't want someone else's work to end up
> getting attributed to me since that's unfair to them. :) )

This is why I love this PostgreSQL Project. The honesty and
humbleness everyone is practicing. Who ever did what, together we
did a good job! Which other open source database has the full set
of referential actions and deferrability?

Jan

# It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong than for being
right. #
# Let's break this rule - forgive
me. #
JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com #