Re: FIX: NetBSD/cobalt now compiles 7.2.1

From: Warwick Hunter <whunter(at)agile(dot)tv>
To: Ian Spray <pgsql(at)borg(dot)minimal(dot)cx>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FIX: NetBSD/cobalt now compiles 7.2.1
Date: 2002-06-10 23:29:31
Lists: pgsql-ports

Ian

There was a patch submitted a while ago that doesn't
seem to have been rolled into 7.2.1 that fixes this.
It does it by patching s_lock.c to add the set .mips2
assembler directive. The patch is attached.

Your patch works just as well. It is what I have been
doing to get PostgreSQL to compile on the MIPS machine
I am using.

Cheers,

Warwick

--
Warwick Hunter Agile TV Corporation
Voice: +61 7 5584 5912 Fax: +61 7 5575 9550