Re: int8 becames string in BDE :-(

From: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Laszlo Tibor <ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, surrano(at)mailbox(dot)hu
Subject: Re: int8 becames string in BDE :-(
Date: 2002-06-04 00:49:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Laszlo Tibor wrote:

> Gabor again.

Maybe but I'm not good at Windows GUI programming using C
unfortunately. I've mainly used C++(MFC) in GUI programming.

> Also, changing one page and then turning to the other page
> cancels the changes (unless you press OK and DataSource again).
> Perhaps an Apply button could help, and tab sheets, too.

Oh you are right. I've changed the dialog a little.
Please check the driver at http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/.

> Another thing: on the web page, you refer to 7.2.0001,
> though the DLL claims itself to be 7.2.0002. Which is
> the truth? :)

The driver at my page is a candidate for 7.2.0002.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue
http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/