Last meeting at Borders

From: Ernest Ellingson <erne(at)powernav(dot)com>
To: atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Last meeting at Borders
Date: 2008-03-23 15:52:02
Lists: atlpug

Hi:
I promised to set up an irc chat and have done so. Once you've
logged on
to irc.freenode.net you can join #atlpug. I have a robot keeping the
page live (joebagbot)
This keeps the topic fixed. The topic points the user at http://pugs.postgresql.org/atlpug
for
more information.

I have also purchased the domain name atlpug.org. I have not done
anything with the domain
yet. I plan to have a server redirect both www.atlpug.org and
atlpug.org to pugs.postgresql.org.
I will set up name servers at a public dns server and send you the
login information so that you
can change the dns to meet your needs. I will also set up the domain
with you as the owner, when
you send me your personal information.

Ernie

Ernest Ellingson