Re: PostgreSql Installation

From: Michael Loftis <mloftis(at)wgops(dot)com>
To: PATHHARA1(at)aol(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSql Installation
Date: 2002-04-21 17:56:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Firstly pgsql-bugs is not the appropriate place for this. pgsql-general
would have been.

Secondly, I regret to inform you, that there is no official port of
PostgreSQL to Windows 2000. People have reported successfully compiling
it using cygwin, please search the harchives at
http://archives.postgresql.org/ first, if you don't find oyur answers
there then post a question to pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, not pgsql-bugs.

Thank you

Michael Loftis