Re: php-postgresql-application

From: Alexander Pucher <pucher(at)atlas(dot)gis(dot)univie(dot)ac(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php-postgresql-application
Date: 2002-04-18 09:36:00
Lists: pgsql-php

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

>>Can anybody point me to a voting/questionnaire/election application,
>>that uses PHP and PostgreSQL(!!). I've searched the web and found a lot
>>with MySQL, but only one (Free-vote) using PostgreSQL.
>>

>http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Polls_and_Voting/more3.html
>
>Just a quick search result from google :)

Thanks Devrim, but as you can see, Free-Vote is the only PostgreSQL app
listed. I would try it out, but unfortunately, all docs are written in
spanish(!!).

>(I'd prefer coding my own ;) )

I do as well, but you know: time flies, and I need it as soon as possible.

mfg
alex

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: pucher(at)atlas(dot)gis(dot)univie(dot)ac(dot)at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto

"The chance of the bread falling with the butter side down is directly proportional to the value of the carpet"

--Jennings' Corollary to the Law of Selective Gravity