Re: ColAttribute not implemented?

From: "Andrea Aime" <aaime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ColAttribute not implemented?
Date: 2002-04-11 14:27:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Damn... of course I can turn off the logging, but it would
be better if these non standard options would not be used
at all... it seems even more strange to me, since the preferred
way to connect to MS SQL server is to use ADO over OLE-DB...
Does anyone knows how to turn off these weird options? Dave?
Do you see the same problems with pgAdmin? I'm using ADO 2.6
Best regards
Andrea Aime