Re: Test data sets

From: Medi Montaseri <medi(at)cybershell(dot)com>
To: tsmets(at)brutele(dot)be
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Test data sets
Date: 2002-03-28 05:55:08
Lists: pgsql-general

The database tables don't care if they are John Doe or John Smith....
I personally would object to any internet site who would make to assist with
making people's addresses or information available, be it for testing a
database
or a tool for yet another spammer....

On the technical side, working with a set of known data is much easier to
profile a system than with random data...