Re: Autoconf upgrade

From: Thomas Lockhart <thomas(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Autoconf upgrade
Date: 2002-03-26 17:15:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I plan to upgrade to Autoconf 2.53 in the next couple of days. If anyone
> has configure changes pending or other objections, speak now.

I'm working on the integer timestamp issue, which seems to have an
autoconf component. I was hoping for feedback on the question of setting
HAVE_LONG_INT_64, HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64, and INT64_IS_BUSTED, how that
relates to USE_INTEGER_DATETIMES, and how much of this to push into
autoconf. istm that most of it needs to be in autoconf so that we get
these defined consistantly.

- Thomas