pg_control contents

From: Thomas Lockhart <thomas(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_control contents
Date: 2002-03-22 15:24:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At Tom Lane's suggestion, I am adding a field to pg_control to hold the
compile-time configuration of timestamp and time storage.

I notice that the compile-time locale settings are registered in that
same structure. And that they depend on NAMEDATALEN, which is *not* in
that structure. istm that it should be, and I'll go ahead and add it
barring objections. Comments?

- Thomas