Re: I need information about PG-Day

From: "PostgreSQL Project DR" <postgresql(dot)project(dot)dr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "'Josh Berkus'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "'Marcelo Costa'" <marcelojscosta(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: I need information about PG-Day
Date: 2009-11-03 19:13:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-es-fomento

Hi Mr. Berkus

The main goal of preparing an event like this is to strength the postgresql
community in Dominican Republic, to indetify entities interesting in
PostgreSQL Solutions, at the same time actually I'm writing a book in
Spanish oriented to DBA works, I hope to have it ready on may 2010, I'm the
CIO of a little company called Cube Plus Linux, you can visit us at
www.cubepluslinux.com , Is there a way in becoming a Postgresql
Certification Center for the Caribbean?, I want to give support to the
postgresql project in my country for that reason I wanna begin with this
little event, and in a future to become a postgresql sponsor.

If you could give me any orientation, it'd be great

Thanks a lot for the support