"No results were returned by the query" exceptions

From: Tim Lewis <tim(dot)lewis(at)hitwise(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "No results were returned by the query" exceptions
Date: 2002-03-20 00:00:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi people,

Am I correct in assuming that the new driver now throws an exception
when a "No results were returned by the query" occurs for a prepared sql
statement. I have recently upgraded the driver from 7.1 to 7.2 and my
application now throws this exception when a query returns no rows in
the result set.

Could someone clarify this with me.

Thanks,

Tim Lewis