replacing multi-table-queries-bound-forms by view-bound forms

From: KBR Immobilien GmbH <Hannover(at)kbr-immobilien(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: replacing multi-table-queries-bound-forms by view-bound forms
Date: 2002-03-15 10:26:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I try to connect my msaccess application to Postgresql.
I have a lot of query-bound forms, which also do some updating and
insert,
which I tried to transfer to view-bound forms.
As far as I understand access transfers an transaction to Postgres but
in the update case
never gets a positive reply and makes a rollback.
I defined my view update with rules and pgpsql-functions which is ok
with psql.
What is the best way to change my query-bound-forms to use them with
psql