pgaccess

From: paul simdars <psimdars(at)lisco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess
Date: 2002-02-20 20:50:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In Xwindow, if I su to root and type pgaccess, the window comes up.
When I su to postgres or my regular user account and type pgaccess I get
error messages, they start like this :
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to server
Application initialization failed: couldn't connect to display ":0"

There is more about error from main.tcl line 5

I'd sure like to use this interface though.
Thanks
Paul