RH Linux 7.2

From: paul <psimdars(at)lisco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RH Linux 7.2
Date: 2002-02-17 01:36:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I installed RH 7.2 and wanted to do some pgsql development. While
installing I noticed a gui interface listed and so I installed that as
well. Now I don't see anything like that sounds like it on the menu (in
Gnome). So, I can't remember what it was and thereforeee don't know how
to run it or find out any information about it. If you know what it
probably is, I'd like to hear how to start it or at least where I can
find out how to use it.

thanks