Re: Status of Migration Wizard ?

From: Didier Moens <Didier(dot)Moens(at)dmb(dot)rug(dot)ac(dot)be>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status of Migration Wizard ?
Date: 2001-12-13 10:19:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

>>Two small hiccups with the Migration Wizard :
>>
>>1. Under W2K and pgAdminII, I still experience a "reverse
>>tab" (cursor
>>moves to previous field instead of next field when pressing
>>TAB). THis
>>is the same behaviour as with WinME and pgAdminI ;
>>

> Which fields - this should be easy to fix as it's only a tab order thing.

Current order :

1. Database Type
2. Convert Column Names to Lower Case
3. Convert Table Names to Lower Case
4. Convert Index/Key Names to Lower Case
5. [Previous]
6. [Next]
7. [Migrate db]
8. Create Columns as 'NOT NULL' where applicable
9. Create Indexes on Migrated Tables
10. Create Primary Keys on Migrated Tables
11. Password
12. Username
13. .mdb File
14. [...]

Correct order :

1-13-14-12-11-8-9-10-3-2-4-5-6-7

Regards,

Didier Moens
-----
RUG/VIB - Dept. Molecular Biology - Core IT
tel ++32(9)2645309 fax ++32(9)2645348
http://www.dmb.rug.ac.be