Access and Boolean

From: "Hauke de Vries" <H(dot)de(dot)Vries(at)philos(dot)rug(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access and Boolean
Date: 2001-12-06 15:07:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I've imported some Access tables into PostgreSQL and Would like to
use Access as frontend with linked tables.

For modifying, updating, appending we use a form. Some fields have
Boolean values (default 0). In Access this is expressed as '=No'.
If we want it marked, i.e. set 'field' to 1, Access returns "The
field is too small to accept the amount of data you are trying to
add. Try inserting or paste less data."

This is a remarkable 'feature' of Access returning -1 upon clicking.
How to circumvent this behaviour?

Hauke de Vries