Re: JAR-file including classes for J2EE

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: tma(at)tmaonline(dot)dk
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JAR-file including classes for J2EE
Date: 2001-12-03 16:32:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thomas,

The reason I no longer build the J2EE jars and place them on the website
is because the J2EE support is very limited and doesn't work very well,
IMHO. I don't want to give people the false impression that we really
support the J2EE extensions to JDBC2, because in general we don't.

However if someone wants to contribute to the project, this would be a
good way to get started, hint, hint :-)

thanks,
--Barry