Call for testing

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
Subject: Call for testing
Date: 2001-11-15 05:27:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It is time to try to get complete test coverage on 7.2 for our supported
platforms. We especially welcome new platforms and refreshed info for
older platforms which may not have had a recent report.

It would be helpful for folks to reiterate the current status on their
platform to make sure that we get it right (e.g. is AIX working or not?
Which versions??)

I'll try checking Vince's web site, but email reports are welcome also.
Thanks!

- Thomas

I'll post a list of platforms in a few days, after the first reports
come in.