Re: j2ee compatiable jdbc driver on jdbc.postgresql.org?

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Ned Wolpert <ned(dot)wolpert(at)knowledgenet(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: j2ee compatiable jdbc driver on jdbc.postgresql.org?
Date: 2001-10-26 00:36:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Ned,

There really isn't a j2ee driver for postgres. If you build the j2ee
driver it is essentially the same as the j2se driver. So I don't see
any reason to confuse people by letting them think there really is a
difference by having two different java2 drivers to choose from on the
web site.

The only difference is some code that I consider questionable, and I
don't think even works.

thanks,
--Barry