[patch] helps fe-connect.c handle -EINTR more gracefully

From: David Ford <david(at)blue-labs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [patch] helps fe-connect.c handle -EINTR more gracefully
Date: 2001-10-25 21:08:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm fresh in the code, but this has solved my issues with PQconnect*
failing when interrupted by signals. Some of it is sloppy and not to my
liking yet, but I'm still digging through to see if anything else needs
touched. Comments appreciated.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that this issue hasn't been encountered
before.

libpq PQconnect* family problems if the connect is interrupted by a
signal such as SIGALRM.
* not all read/recv/write/send calls have been updated

David

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql-EINTR.diff text/plain 1.6 KB