Re: Problem with createdb & case (7.1.3)

From: "Chr(dot) Rossmanith" <cr(at)neuro(dot)ma(dot)uni-heidelberg(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with createdb & case (7.1.3)
Date: 2001-10-23 12:13:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

thanks a lot for your responses to my question concerning psql and case.
The hint from Tom Lane was the best. There was an old psql which was
found first in the search path...what a stupid mistake. Now, when using
the correct psql everything works like expected...without any quotes.
(In my original posting I used quotes just to separate commands entered
from my question. I never entered a quoted psql command with options...)

Christina Rossmanith

Vijay Deval wrote:

> Hi
>
> from the # prompt, it appears that you are already connected to some
> database.
>
> #\c NEUROMR
>
> should connect you to the new database.
>
> Vijay

No, this was just the root users prompt.