"Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message

From: Francisco Solari <fsolari(at)prosalud(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "Can't Find any tables, sequences or indexes!" Message
Date: 2001-10-17 19:26:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm running postgresql 6.5.3 on RedHat 6.2 and when I try to run
vacuum from psql I receive the following message:
PortalHeapMemoryFree: 0x82ca450 not in alloc set!.
Also when I use the \dt command i receive the "Could'n find any tables!"
message.
I have the checked every database in the data directory but can't find
any solution to that, any clues ??

Attachment Content-Type Size
fsolari.vcf text/x-vcard 237 bytes