Replication

From: Nathan Reilly <nreilly(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replication
Date: 2001-10-16 03:30:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm sure this is not the correct place to ask this, but:

I've been looking for documents and other info on replication efforts in
PostgreSQL. If anyone here can point me to places where I can find
these, it would be really appreciated.

Also, if any of you have any comments and warnings about current
implementations (if there are any) I'd like to hear those too.

Many thanks

Nathan