Re: are long strings (500 char?) working?

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Heitzso <heitzso(at)home(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: are long strings (500 char?) working?
Date: 2001-10-02 20:52:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Heirzso,

There is no limit. What version of the database and jdbc driver are you
using? Also, can you turn on database debug so that the server prints
out the exact sql statement it is getting from the jdbc client? (this
statement will have the bound values from the prepared statement in it)
By looking at that sql statement you should be able to figure out what
is wrong. If you still can't, please send that statement to the mail list.

thanks,
--Barry