Re: Spinlock performance improvement proposal

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Spinlock performance improvement proposal
Date: 2001-09-27 02:45:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> ... Thomas still has his date/time stuff
> to finish off, now that CVSup is fixed ...

I'm now getting clean runs through the regression tests on a freshly
merged cvs tree. I'd like to look at it a little more to adjust
pg_proc.h attributes before I commit the changes.

There was a bit of a hiccup when merging since there was some bytea
stuff added to the catalogs over the last couple of weeks. Could folks
hold off on claiming new OIDs until I get this stuff committed? TIA

I expect to be able to merge this stuff by Friday at the latest, more
likely tomorrow.

- Thomas