Re: pgdumpall

From: "Thurstan R(dot) McDougle" <trmcdougle(at)my-deja(dot)com>
To: Lalo Castro <laloc(at)cats(dot)ucsc(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: pgdumpall
Date: 2001-09-17 10:30:48
Lists: pgsql-general

The only problem I found using it was with a user large object type used
for OLE binary large object data. Dumpall just dumped the OID of the
items, not the items themselves

There is a -b (dump data and BLOB data) option, if it exists on your
version of pg_dump (pg_dumpall passes most parameters through to the
pg_dump calls that it does). I have not tried this as I am still
developing my DB and had a set of the data that could be inserted from
the front end, so just used that.

--
This is the identity that I use for NewsGroups. Email to
this will just sit there. If you wish to email me replace