Re: driver source code indentation

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: driver source code indentation
Date: 2001-09-06 16:51:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave,

I agree with you, and it seems that much of the existing jdbc code is
formated that way. But before starting a thread on what everybody
prefers as their java format, let me first ask the question:

Should the jdbc java code use the same formatting as the C code?

If the answer is yes, then we know what the format is going to be. Else
we can have what I am sure will be a long religious battle on what style
would be best for the java code.

My personal vote is to stick with the same format as the C code. While
personally I think a different format would be better, I don't think it
is worth the hassle, and I can live with the existing format.

thanks,
--Barry