Need help or advices : databases and tables invisibles and not accessibles !

From: Richard NAGY <richard(at)presenceweb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help or advices : databases and tables invisibles and not accessibles !
Date: 2001-09-06 12:14:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

Recently, we have found that our databases (all of them) and their
tables are not visible and not accessible!!!!
We are using the version 7.0.2 of postgresql on a Linux Red Hat 6.2.

What should we do ? Drop all the databases and restore them from scratch
or there is an other option to use or to
try ??

What is the binary file pg_log ? It's very huge !

Thanks very much for your help !!!

--
Richard NAGY
Presenceweb