Question about ODBC!!

From: Fariba Noorbakhsh <fNoorbakhsh(at)tecways(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Question about ODBC!!
Date: 2001-08-21 08:09:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I try to use odbc on Digital unix platform . I installed iodbc as well
and run the configuration with --enable-odbc option (pgsql v7.1.2),
What shall I do for my driver manager (iodbc in this case), I know that
I should write a .odbc.ini file for configuration, is that all? Because
I have some problem to do connection to DB?!

Please let me know, if there is something else I should do. If you have
tried odbc installation, please let me know which steps you have
followed!

Thanks in advance,
Fariba