OpenLDAP - Postgresql HOWTO

From: Gilles DAROLD <gilles(at)darold(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OpenLDAP - Postgresql HOWTO
Date: 2001-08-14 18:42:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Some of you dream of that, I just had nigthmare with that :-) So it's the first
draft of
the OpenLDAP/PostgreSQL HOWTO and it is available at the following URI:

http://www.samse.fr/GPL/

It was really hard to have it work but nothing impossible, I just write the howto

so there probably some miss or fault. I will review it in some days after a
submit
to the OpenLDAP team to have some patch integration. This howto will also be
submitted to the LDP.

Justin I think you can update your buggy link :-)