Text Search

From: Greg Elisara <elisara(at)world-net(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Text Search
Date: 2001-08-11 04:47:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi folks. I have a product table (music cds) that stores a review in one
of the columns (datatype - text). The copy for the review can hold
anywhere between 100-1500 words. The table holds a little over 200, 000
rows.

I want to set up a way to search through the table using keyword
searches on the reviews. What is the best way to approach this? Any help
would be welcome.

Regards. Greg.