PG Point and Circle data types, and JDBC?

From: Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_lists(at)netmeme(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PG Point and Circle data types, and JDBC?
Date: 2001-08-07 14:27:43
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Forgive me if this is more of a JDBC question than PostgreSQL, but I
don't profess to be an expert at either..

Can anyone offer a short example of how to update or extract the
PostgreSQL data types "Point" and "Circle" from my Java application via
JDBC? (Actually I'm using EJB CMP which is another layer of complexity)

Thank you,

Bryan