Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement

From: John Cook <johncook(at)interport(dot)net>
To: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Memory Leak / Prepared Statement
Date: 2001-08-03 05:05:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Barry,

You are right on 2 points. First, LIKE is not the issue, as I modified the
code to remove it, but still have the same problem. Also, 1.4 didn't have
any impact either. I have done my best to go through my code with a fine
tooth comb, but I will do it again.

I will test the code an submit it to the group.

Thanks for the help.

John